5 simple hacks for your holiday table from tastemaker, cook, artist, mother, food stylist and author, Rosie Ramsden.
1. Keep it natural! Forage your local park for leaves, fallen branches, twigs- anything that catches your eye is perfect to be hung or placed on your table. Here I have tied a beautiful branch with simple string to the light fixtures above Sarah's table.
2. Dried flowers - I love the smell and texture they add to any table!
3. Hand painted place cards- a small name card adds warmth to any table.
4. Create a simple place setting with string, napkins and a single gift - a candle or flower - anything small to mark the occasion!
5. Colour, colour, colour! I love to add a pop of colour by bowls of bright fruit or jars of candy- so cheerful!
First step for your SZ holiday table is an SZ Tablecloth!